Children’s Art Workshops Surrey
£15.00 – £75.00
PGCE trained teacher Jo Sharpe has been running children’s art classes and workshops in schools and libraries for several years. She’s really excited to be able to offer these holiday workshops from Studio 9 Oaks Park. In the summer months you can enjoy a great day family day out visiting the fabulous lavender fields across the road and explore and eat ice-creams in beautiful Oaks Park. In Autumn, enjoy a walk admiring the autumn trees and a have an hearty lunch at the cafe . To keep everyone safe, whilst Corona Virus is still present, the workshops takes place outside Studio 9 in Oaks park when the weather is warm enough. The workshops sizes are small to allow for social distancing. Please also read the covid guidance below and feel free to ask me any questions. Should you wish to book a private family workshop for family and friends, please contact Jo and she will be happy to oblige. Book ahead to secure a place.
Children’s Art Workshops Surrey- ‘Art in the Park’
For the foreseeable future the following guidelines will be in place for the Children’s Art Workshops Surrey- ‘Art in the Park @Studio 9’.
Summer 2021 – Jo will be running workshops throughout August. Where possible these will take place outside her studio 9 in Oaks Park.
- Please do a lateral flow test on the day .
- Anyone who feels unwell with ‘covid like’ symptoms is asked not to come to attend the workshop
- Customer information such as email address and phone number will be required when booking and kept for reasons of track and trace..
- Hand sanitiser and handwashing facilities will be available to use on arrival and during the lesson to reduce the risk of transmission.
- Clear guidance on social distancing and hygiene to students will be given to students on arrival verbally and also with the use of, signage and visual aids.
- Teacher assistance will need to be at a distance due social distancing guidelines.
- Students will be issued with their own painting equipment to reduce the use of contamination. Students are also encouraged to bring their own equipment to use.
- Areas and equipment will be cleaned between uses using usual cleaning products.
- Work and supplies will be put in place collection points rather than passing pieces hand-to-hand.
- Parents are asked to stand outside when collecting rather than enter the studio. If they are to enter, they must wear a mask and hand sanitiser.
Art in the Park
Jo started running children’s Art Workshops Surrey called ‘Art in the Park’ in August 2020. It has been a bit harder to organise this year but JO hopes the holiday workshops will become a highlight of your children’s holidays. Art in the Park workshops run either inside studio 9 or just outside if a sunny day. If your children enjoy them, they might like to join our regular Budding Artists Classes.
1.5 hr workshop for 7 people, 21/12 All things Christmas 11-1pm, 21/12 All things Christmas 1.30-3.30pm, 22/12 pm All things Christmas 11-1pm, 22/12 All things Christmas 1.30-3.30pm, 4/8 flowers and Butterflies 10.30-12pm, 11/8 Under the sea 2-3.30pm, 12/8 Drawing dinosaurs & reptiles 11.30-1pm, 18/8 Fun with Colour 1-2.30pm, 18/8 Drawing/Painting still-life's 3-5pm, 25/8 Inspired by Nature drawing and clay 11-12.30pm, 26/8 Inspired by Eric Carle fun 11-12.30pm, 26/8 3d paper crystals and pixel art 1.30-3.30pm