A limited edition botanical cushion of cow parsnip (available in different colourways)
This limited edition of 25 cushions is another unique design from my modern botanical’s range. The design is inspired by hogweed growing at Nonsuch Park in Cheam, Surrey on one of my many walks. The design is shown her in three different colourways, printed onto soft velvet. It is available in other sizes and fabrics. ( Please just message me directly).
Product Summary for limited edition botanical cushion of cow parsnip (or hogweed)
- Limited edition (25)
- Hand made to order in London, Great Britain
- Machine washable on wool wash
- Mix and match from a variety of fabrics and colourways
- Bespoke colour matching service available
- Perfect way to bring the outside in with this seasons colours
- Sizes 40x40cm and 50x50cm although other sizes are available special order
- Please note the cushion pad is not included when being shipped abroad
Artist Designed Bespoke Art Cushions
My inspiration for this limited edition botanical cushion range comes from cow parsnip also known as hogweed growing in Nonsuch Park. I find much of my inspiration on my local walks. To find out more read my blog ‘In many a walk.’ I have created several original modern botanical prints of the cowparsnip, for examples https://www.jo-sharpe.co.uk/product/hogweed-at-nonsuch-pink-background/.
My Bespoke Art Cushions look fantastic in interiors. As an artist/designer I have always wanted to furnish peoples homes with artistic artworks inspired by Nature. I see myself as a contemporary William Morris! Using my textile design background and my love of colour, I am creating a coordinated range of home furnishings. Match with my other cushions and my botanical artworks will your home look interior designed. I also offer a bespoke service, for example, changing the size and colour and materials to suit clients tastes.
As an artist inspired by Nature, I care for the environment. So, producing sustainable products is important to me.
- Firstly, my bespoke art cushions are made to order which means no unwanted wastage.
- Secondly, they are printed in London and then posted back to be turned into cushions by my neighbour Jean! Therefore they have an extremely low carbon footprint.
- Thirdly, you can choose a fully sustainable option where they can be printed onto organic cotton and have an up-cycled coordinated backing fabric. These include carefully sourced and cleaned unwanted velvet curtains, denim jeans, a jumper or fabric remnants or the same design printed onto organic cotton.
For examples, choose the sustainable option for vintage terracotta cushion and it will come with a coordinating peach/terracotta backing fabric that was once some curtains. I sourced them from a charity that helps the homeless so doubly good!
vintage terracotta, pale pink and green, aubergine