Deer in the Woods Cushion (silver/sage/aubergine)
This cushion has been printed in London using one on my original botanical prints. The print derives from some seedheads that I collected from Queen Mary’s Woods in Carshalton. The deer I added as I once saw the deer in the woods. This was quite exciting as I live in surburban London! The cushion will be available in several colourways but this particular cushion has a beautiful neutral sage green background with charcoal and brown seedheads.
- Material: velvet front and back
- Hand made in UK
- Machine washable on wool wash
- Mix and match from a variety of colours and sizes and fabrics
- Perfect to add a touch of class and elegance to your lounge
- Fits a 40x60cm cushion pad (not included)