wild flowers art cushion
£45.00 – £60.00
This beautiful art cushion was inspired by some wild flowers and grasses in Oaks Park meadow, where my studio is. The meadow has been planted by The Downlands Trust and features flora and fauna found in chalky downlands. The cushion is hand made in London, UK, limited edition and sustainable. It is available to order in multiple colours and sizes. A matching print of the original design is available to order. The cushion pad is not included if posting outside the UK. The postage is a flat rate of £5 for postage. Collections are available from my studio in Surrey. Any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Product Summary for wild flowers art cushion
- Limited edition (25)
- Hand made to order in London, Great Britain
- Machine washable on wool wash
- Mix and match from a variety of fabrics and colourways
- Bespoke colour matching service available
- Perfect way to bring the outside in with this seasons colours
- Sizes 40x40cm and 50x50cm although other sizes are available special order
Artist Designed Cushions
My inspiration for this wild flowers art cushion is Oaks Park meadow, where my studio is. Much of my inspiration comes from my local walks in the countryside. To find out more read my blog ‘In many a walk.’
The design for my wild flowers art cushion design is from my ‘Wild flowers and grasses’ painting. This painting was chosen to be in Saatchi’s top 90 picks from June 2018. Read about it in my blog: https://www.jo-sharpe.co.uk/saatchi-chooses-jo-sharpe/ .
My Bespoke Art Cushions look fantastic in interiors. Using my textile design background I am creating a coordinated range of home furnishings. Match these with other cushions and my botanical artworks make your home look interior designed. I can offer a bespoke service, for example, changing the size and colour and materials to suit clients tastes.
As an artist inspired by Nature, I care for the environment. So, producing sustainable products is important to me.
- Firstly, my bespoke art cushions are made to order which means no unwanted wastage.
- Secondly, they are printed in London and then posted back to be turned into cushions by my neighbour Jean! Therefore they have an extremely low carbon footprint.
- Thirdly, you can choose a fully sustainable option where they can be printed onto organic cotton and have an up-cycled coordinated backing fabric. These include carefully sourced and cleaned unwanted velvet curtains, denim jeans, a jumper or fabric remnants or the same design printed onto organic cotton.
dark green, grey